TERADEK RT MOTION CTRL.3 DELUXE WIRELESS FI+Z FOCUS CONTROLLER
RENTALS@OLDSCHOOLCAMERAS.COM (LONG-TERM DISCOUNT)
- 350/day, 1k/wk, 2k/monthly
Shipped Worldwide!! 🌎 760-309-2302 ☎️
SmallHD Focus Bolt 7 Rx (All-in-one) $150/ Day
Teradek 3000 TX Transmitter $300/ Day
Teradek 1000 TX Transmitter $250/ Day
Teradek 500 TX Transmitter $150/ Day
BUILD A PACKAGE! SAVE 30% ARRI ALEXA 35, ALEXA MINI, MINI LF, SONY VENICE 2, RED V-RAPTOR 8K, HELIUM, KOMODO, ARRI 416, ARRI 235, ARRI 435 XTREME, ARRI LT, ARRI ST, ÉCLAIR NPR, ARRI SR3, ARRI SR2 HS, BOLEX, DIGITAL BOLEX, VINTAGE BROADCAST, ALL FORMATS
INCLUDED KIT ITEMS:
- 1 x TERADEK RT CTRL.3 3-AXIS WLS CNTL UNIT
- 1 x TERADEK RT MDR.X LENS CNTL RX
- 3 x TERADEK RT MOTR.X MOTOR
- 1 x TERADEK RT MON BRK FOR CNTRL
- 3 x TERADEK RT LP-E6 BATTERY
- 1 x TERADEK RT LP-E6 BATT CHARGER
- 5 x TERADEK RT FOCUS DISK (FEET)
- 5 x TERADEK RT FOCUS DISK (METERS)
- 5 x TERADEK RT FOCUS DISK (BLANK)
- 4 x TERADEK RT-CTRL IRIS STRIP SLIDER
- 1 x TERADEK RT NECK STRAP
- 3 x TERADEK RT RX 19/15MM ROD CLMP W/ 1/4-20
- 3 x TERADEK RT QR MTR EXTN ROD CLAMP
- 3 x TERADEK RT 8" MTR CBL (S-S)
- 4 x TERADEK RT 24" MTR CBL (S-S)
- 1 x TERADEK RT MDR.X ARRI RUN/STOP CBL
- 1 x TERADEK RT SONY F55 RUN/STOP CBL
- 1 x TERADEK RT 15.7" RED CTRL CB
- 1 x TERADEK RT 5P TO MICRO USB CBL
- 1 x TERADEK RT 5P TO 5P CBL
- 1 x TERADEK RT 18" 2P TO 2P CBL ALEXA
- 1 x TERADEK RT 18" 2P TO D-TAP CBL
- 1 x TERADEK RT MINI USB TO USB
- 1 x TERADEK RT STEADICAM PWR CBL
- 2 x TERADEK RT VINYL ZIPPER BAG
- 1 x TERADEK CUSTOM CASE
CTRL.3 is a feature-rich 3-axis wireless controller with lens mapping and data storage. Paired with any SmallHD monitor running OS4, CTRL.3 displays critical lens data as overlays directly on the monitor, allowing camera assistants to pull focus and keep eyes on the image. Also includes Bluetooth for remote configuration via the RT iOS App.
Teradek RT wireless FIZ systems combine premium lens control technology with smart design for unparalleled accuracy and dependability on set.
MDR.X is an ultra-lightweight, 3-channel receiver for any industry standard camera. MDR.X features full focus/iris/zoom support, integrated RED camera control, an OLED display for lens information, and Bluetooth for remote configuration via the RT iOS App.
THE FASTEST CINE LENS MOTORS
Our motors offer incredible speed for controlling your camera lens, giving you unrivaled smoothness & precision with every pull. Motors are compact, lightweight and operate nearly silently even at the highest speeds.
The MOTR.X is the fastest lens control motor in the industry. Motors are totally silent while the high speed and torque create a feeling of instant responsiveness. New in/out motor ports pass data and power, allowing MOTR.X units to be daisy-chained from one unit to the next to reduce cable clutter on your camera. Motors also feature a selection button and 3 LED lights for indicating focus/iris/zoom.
CTRL.3 and CTRL.1 feature lens data overlays on SmallHD monitors running PageOS 4. Get critical follow focus information directly on your monitor including lens focal distance, focal length, iris, zoom and more.
Download the RT Motion App
Manage your entire Teradek RT system (controller, receiver and motors) all from the convenience of your smartphone. Create lens maps, change FIZ roles, and even remotely control motors via Bluetooth connection. Anything you can do from the controller can be done via the app.
The Teradek RT workflow, combined with integrated SmallHD overlays and SmallHD monitors, provides a convenient ecosystem of streamlined monitoring and lens control. Teradek’s legendary Bolt 4K transmits the video feed from the camera directly to the handheld monitor with zero-delay, giving the ability to pull focus, iris, and zoom while viewing critical lens information directly on the monitor. It’s a high-performance wireless solution for focus pulling on any set.
- Mount the CTRL wireless lens controller to a SmallHD monitor with our form-fit Monitor Bracket. This creates a portable, wireless, handheld monitoring and focus-pulling station that can be taken anywhere on set.
2. Link the two devices with a monitor interface cable to automatically send the lens maps directly onto the monitor screen.
3. Activate Teradek RT Overlays within the SmallHD monitor menu settings, and personalize the on-screen lens metadata and subject distance readouts.
To learn more about configuration, access the full setup guide - click link
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection