BELL & HOWELL 70DL 16MM FILMO
****Avail in rental dept.***
Standard 16mm Motion Picture Hand Crank and Wind up Camera. Perfect tool for creative filmmakers in today's cinema environment. Special Fx in-camera, Crash Camera! Kodak Single Perf Film 16mm works perfectly!
- BELL & HOWELL 70DL FILMO BODY
- BELL HOWELL BODY - LENS COVER TURRET
- BELL HOWELL - 3 LENS TURRET
- BELL HOWELL - x 3 LENSES
- BELL HOWELL HANDCRANK
- BELL HOWELL OIL
- BELL HOWELL - 100MM DAYLIGHT SPOOL
- BELL HOWELL - LEATHER CASE
Year: 1923-1970s (50 years!)
Format: Standard 16mm.
Film Load: All models accept 50 or 100 ft rolls.
Film Type: Double perf (2R) early models, 1R or 2R later models
Lens: Single C mount or triple C mount turret
Side mounted non-reflex viewfinder
Small critical focusing screen added from 70DA onwards
Frame rates: 8-16, 16-32 or 8-64 variable non-sync
Shutter: 204 degrees open sector (216 on some high speed models)
No single frame without special Bell & Howell accessory
Spring motor runs 22 ft (37 seconds @ 24fps)
Later models have shaft for motor or hand crank
Limited backwind possible with shaft models
No sound, no electronics. Entirely mechanical camera.
5 oiling points for periodic lubrication
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection