TERADEK BOLT 3000 XT WIRELESS VIDEO HDSDI 2RX/ 1RX + PANEL ARRAY GOLD MOUNT (2nd GEN)
RENTALS@OLDSCHOOLCAMERAS.COM (LONG-TERM DISCOUNT)
- 600/day, 1,5k/wk, 3,6k/monthly
Shipping Worldwide!! 🌎 760-309-2302 ☎️
BUILD A PACKAGE! SAVE 30% ARRI ALEXA 35, ALEXA MINI, MINI LF, SONY VENICE 2, RED V-RAPTOR 8K, HELIUM, KOMODO, ARRI 416, ARRI 235, ARRI 435 XTREME, ARRI LT, ARRI ST, ÉCLAIR NPR, ARRI SR3, ARRI SR2 HS, BOLEX, DIGITAL BOLEX, VINTAGE BROADCAST, ALL FORMATS
INCLUDED KIT ITEMS:
- 1 x TERADEK BOLT 3000 XT TX (TRANSMITTER)
- 2 x TERADEK BOLT 3000 XT RX (RECEIVERS)
- 1 x TERADEK PANEL ARRAY FOR BOLT 3000
- 5 x TERADEK ANTENNA CABLES
- 2 x TERADEK BOLT 3000 AB PLATES
- 8 x TERADEK BNC CABLES MEDIUM
- 4 x TERADEK 2P LEMO D-TAP CABLE
- 2 x TERADEK USB CABLES
- 2 x TERADEK THUMB SCREW
- 2 x TERADEK HOT SHOE
- 2 x TERADEK PELICAN CASE
- 2 x SMALLRIG MAGIC ARM
OTHER TERADEK ACCESSORIES:
- 1 x TERADEK 3000 LT RX (RECEIVER) $250/ Day
- 1 x TERADEK SIDEKICK (RECEIVER) $150/ Day
- 1 x TERADEK PANEL ARRAY $150/ Day
- 1 x TERADEK RT MOTION SINGLE CH WIRELESS $175/ Day
- 2 x TERADEK LONG RANGE ANTENNA $10/ Day
- 2 x TERADEK 2PIN POWER CABLE $10/ Day
- 4 x ANTON BAUER HC DIONIC 90 w/ CHGR $100/ Day
- 1 x SMALLHD BOLT 703 WIRELESS DIRECTOR’s $300/ Day
- 1 x SMALLHD FOCUS BOLT 7 WIRELESS MONITOR $150/ Day
- 1 x TERADEK RT MOTION WIRELESS FI+Z $350/ Day
- 1 x P-TAP SPLITTER w/ COILY $5/ Day
- Uncompressed Video & Audio Transmission
- Supports Resolutions up to 1080p60
- 3000' Distance with <1 ms Latency
- Multicast to up to Four Receivers
- Uses 5 GHz Frequency
- Dynamic Frequency Selection
- 3G-SDI Input & Loop; 3G-SDI Output
- Cross Convert HDMI/SDI via Transmission
- Video Output via USB 3.0 GRAB Engine
- Waterproof Case Contains Set Components
FEATURES: Transmit uncompressed 1080p video wirelessly over 3000 feet line-of-sight with the Teradek Bolt Pro 3000 Wireless Video Transmitter/Receiver Set. Included in this set are a Teradek Bolt Pro 3000 transmitter and receiver, both equipped with 3G-SDI input/output. The transmitter can pair with and multicast to up to four receivers (additional receivers not included). When transmitting uncompressed video, latencies of less than one millisecond can be achieved if no other video processing is necessary.
Transmitting across the 5 GHz frequency range, the pair utilizes Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) to find a clean signal between the transmitter and receiver. This is desirable when working in areas with crowded frequencies. The transmitter and receiver are equipped with SDI ports, and the transmitter features a loop-through SDI output. The USB GRAB engine streams the uncompressed video straight out of the receiver and into a PC for immediate recording. The included waterproof case with custom-cut foam carries the components during transport and storage.
The Bolt Pro 3000 transmitter and receiver pair can transmit 1080p60 video up to 3000′line-of-sight, with less than 1 ms of latency when not converting video formats.
Using the transmitter, which has an SDI input, to send to an optional receiver that has an HDMI output, or an optional transmitter with an HDMI input with the included receiver, which has an SDI output, will essentially cross convert your video signal during transmission.
The hardened aluminum chassis is designed to withstand the rigors of production, and features 1/4″-20 threaded mounting holes.
USB Grab Engine
The built-in USB port on the receiver enables direct connection to a computer, so you can capture video directly from the receiver into your computer over USB 3.0. With this video available, rough edits can be made even before the footage is offloaded from the camera.
OLED Info Screen
A built-in OLED information screen is built into the receiver. This enables rapid setup and confirmation of your settings.
3D LUT Support
Utilizing the OLED screen, you can apply 3D LUTs with the press of a button. Upload your own LUTs using the free Bolt Manager software, or select from several built-in presets using Bolt’s OSD.
20 and 40 MHz Channels
You can select to transmit in 20 or 40 MHz channels. However, please note that while 20 MHz channels allow you to operate more wireless systems at once in a single location, while offering a more robust wireless link in challenging RF conditions, they do not support audio transmission, as well as interlaced, PsF, and 1080p 60/50 frame rates. The 40 MHz channels support audio, interlaced, PsF, and 1080p 60/50.
Timecode and Metadata Support
All 3G-SDI Bolt models support metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from many camera manufacturers, including RED, ARRI, Canon, Sony, and Panasonic.
Dynamic and Manual Frequency Selection
You can select either dynamic or manual frequency.
Teradek Protective Case is waterproof, includes custom-cut foam, and measures 12.0 x 9.0 x 4.5″.
Antenna Array from Teradek is a panel antenna with a Gold mount, designed to enhance wireless video transmission to Bolt 1000 XT and 3000 XT receivers. This MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) antenna focuses the RF signal and reduces interference, producing a more resilient transmission. It offers a boost in reception but does not increase the maximum transmission range. The panel array is composed of 3 x 16 dBi and 2 x 14 dBi antennas, and operates in the 5.1 to 5.8 GHz frequency range.
Boosts wireless video transmission
Focuses wireless signal and reduces interference
5.1 to 5.8 GHz frequency range
Array of 3 x 16 dBi and 2 x 14 dBi antennas
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection